What is included in the tour
- Guest house and Camp accommodation ( Day -1 to Day 5 )
|Nutritious, high calorie vegetarian food|
- Hotel accommodation (3 sharing basis)
|Basic first aid support |
|Forest Permission Charges|
|Coordinator throughout the trek|
|Cook and camp helpers.|
What is NOT included in the tour
| Personal Expense:( snacks, mineral water etc)|
|Any kind of insurance|
|Food apart from mentioned above in “Cost Includes” column|
|Any air/train to reach Delhi and return from Delhi|
| Transport between Delhi & & kathgodam to lohajungt|
|Horses with horsemen to carry your loads on the route|
| Your Accommodation or any other expenses before or after the trek schedule.|
| Extra food apart from mentioned above|
|Camera fees if any|
|Hotel cost at kathgodam|
PACK LIGHT, CARRY ONLY WHAT IS NECESSARY
- Personal medication (if any)
- Strong backpack (Preferably water proof)
- Fresh pair of clothes for two days.
- Mosquito Reppellent Cream
- Water bottles (at least 2 liters of water)
- A torch with new batteries (must in case of emergency)
- You can carry Energy Food (Chocolate bars, flavored milk, Electrolyte drinks – Glucose etc.)
- Sunglasses, Sunscreen.
- Camera (Optional)
- Shoes with good grip
Terms and conditions
Mentioned below shall apply for the event:
Maximum efforts are made to ensure the safety of the participant. However, HHA & their management or employees will not be responsible for injuries of any nature, mental or physical, whether caused directly or indirectly due to any adventure sports or their allied activities.
Every participant is required to fill a registration form and indemnity bond prior to the commencement of the trip.
Refund and cancellation:
– If you cancel 20 days before the trip begins, HH will retain 20% of the trip cost.
– If you cancel 15 days before the trip begins, HH will retain 50 % of the trip cost.
– If you cancel less than 14 days before the trip begins, or, are not present when the trip begins, there will be no refund.
HH will take every care to ensure that itineraries are followed to the letter but circumstances beyond control may necessitate changes. In case of changes routes and properties,HH will accept no liability but make arrangements for substitut
ion of equal.
HH will accept no liability for any damage, losses and expenses suffered by any client as a result of sickness, quarantine, weather conditions, war, strikes, riots or any other cause outside our control.
Any damage, other than that attributes to fair wear and tear, to the equipment by the participants will be billed to you. Our decision on all such matters will be final and binding.