Nag Tibba trek Nag is the highest peak of the lower Himalayas of the Garhwal region near Mussoorie. It also names the Nag Tibba Range, one of the Three Lesser Himalayas, the other areas being Dhauladhar and Pir Panjal. It is one of the best weekend trips for beginners and experienced trekkers
|Dehradun to Pantwari village and trek to Camp|
|Camp to Nag Tibba top and return to Pantwari Village and drive to Dehradun|
- Leave Delhi in AC Bus on Day 0 in night
- Early morning, wake up to the mesmerizing beauty and fill yourself with breakfast.
- Start your trek to Nag Tibba Top (3084 Ft.)
- Reach nag Tibba top, and witness the stunning views of the Himalayan peaks like Swarga-Rohini, Bandar Poonch, Kedarnath, and Gangotri.
- Get served with the lunch after the trek.
- Then start to descend to Pantwari village
- End the journey by a drive to Dehradun with a bagful of memories.
- Drop at dehradun before 9:30 PM