Nag Tibba, literally the summit of the serpent, is part of the smaller areas of the Himalayas – Dhauladhar, Pir Panjal and Nag Tibba. Nag Tibba is 3050 meters above sea level and is above the highest peak of the Himalayas in the Garhwal area. To enjoy the clear views of Bandarpoonch Peak, Kedarnath Peak and Chanabang Peak, all you have to do is take an interesting Nag Tibba Trek
Trek Starting Point
Mode of Travel
2 DAYS 1 Nights
Uttarakhand / Himalayas
Trek pick up point
|Dehradun to Pantwari village and trek to Camp|
|Camp to Nag Tibba top and return to Pantwari Village and drive to Dehradun|
- Leave Delhi in AC Bus on Day 0 in night
- Early morning, wake up to the mesmerizing beauty and fill yourself with breakfast.
- Start your trek to Nag Tibba Top (3084 Ft.)
- Reach nag Tibba top, and witness the stunning views of the Himalayan peaks like Swarga-Rohini, Bandar Poonch, Kedarnath, and Gangotri.
- Get served with the lunch after the trek.
- Then start to descend to Pantwari village
- End the journey by a drive to Dehradun with a bagful of memories.
- Drop at dehradun before 9:30 PM