- chinnar wildlife sanctuary Munnar Packages,Munnar Sightseeing
- Eravikulam National Park
- Munnar packages
Munnar Packages Discover the serenity of Kerela’s paradisiacal cities with this pocket-friendly Kerala weekend tour package. It is 2-night stay in Munnar and 1-night stay on a houseboat in Alleppey perfect for a weekend getaway. The itinerary has been wisely crafted by a team of experienced experts. On arrival in Cochin on the first day, you will be welcomed by our team.
A leisure ride through the magical Valara and Cheeyappara Falls will take you to Munnar. On reaching, you will be checked-in a luxury hotel after which you can discover the surroundings and have a relaxing time. On the next day, you would visit Eravikulam National Parkto discover the treasures of flora and fauna. The Tea Museum by Tata Tea will be visited to discover the science behind amazing tea. Other places to visit on the second day include Rose Garden, Photo Point, Mattupetty Dam, Elephant Arrival Point, and Echo Point. You might also be taken to the Indo Swiss Project if we get required prior permissions.
This fun-filled sight-seeing splurge is sure to be a memorable experience. You will be free to shop around the city after it. This will mark the end of your second day on 4-days Munnar weekend tour. The third day begins with healthy breakfast and a journey towards Alleppey. After reaching, you will be checked-in to the houseboat as per Allepey tour package. Lunch will be served after which we will discover the backwaters of Alleppey through a series of unique lagoons, canals, and lakes. This will embark the end of our third day of Alleppey-Kerala 3 nights 4 days package.
A night houseboat-stay will subject you to awe and wonderment. The distance between Alleppey and Munnar is about 176 km. It takes about 5 hours onboard to reach Munnar. The fourth day will be spent back to the charismatic city of Cochin. After a wholesome meal in the morning, we will set towards Cochin. This will end our 4 days Kerala package on a cheerful note. You can then board your respective bus/train/flight from Cochin after bidding goodbye.
Welcome to Kerala
Explore Neelakurinji Flower Blooming
kolukkumalai sunrise to Alleppey
Departure from Alleppey
Welcome to Kerala
Upon arrival in Cochin, head to Munnar, driving along the vast expanses of tea plantations, colonial bungalows and sparkling waterfalls with a cool breeze caressing your face. On the way, visit the spice plantations and witness the wild beauty of Valara and Cheeyappara Falls.
Check in at the hotel and relax. You can visit the local market and the surroundings, since you have the rest of the day free. After enjoying your time, return to the hotel to rest.
Munnar Enjoy the beauty of nature
After a delicious breakfast, start a visit to Eravikulam National Park, a must when you are in Munnar. The lush green hills of this park are home to the NilgiriTahr, an endangered species of mountain goat. Enjoy your ride on a park bus and revel in the beauty of the surrounding nature. The next stop is the Tea Museum, Tata Tea, where you can not only understand the nuances of tea processing, but also try a cup of revitalizing tea.
After concluding your visit to the tea museum, it’s time to visit Rose Garden, Photo Point, Mattupetty Dam, Elephant Arrival Point and Echo Point. They will also take you to the Indo Swiss Project (entry is subject to prior authorization). Once you have finished with the day sightseeing, return to the hotel for a free time. If you do not want to stay in your room, you can enjoy shopping at the local market to buy some souvenirs to take home. Once you have enjoyed the day to the fullest, return to the hotel and get into bed to sleep soundly.
kolukkumalai sunrise to Alleppey
After a delicious breakfast, check-out from the hotel. Now, start your trip to Alleppey as planned by this Alleppey tour package. Upon arrival, register at the houseboat and relax for a while. Post a freshly prepared lunch, enjoy sailing through the backwaters of Alleppey on the houseboat through a distinctive network of lakes, lagoons and canals. After sailing through charming backwaters, savor a delicious dinner, followed by a restful night on board.
Departure from the houseboat
After a hearty breakfast, disembark from the houseboat and get ready to start your trip back to Cochin, while you finish your 4-day package in Kerala. From here, you can take your flight / train / bus back home.
- Rates are not valid for peak Festive season i.e. New Year, Christmas, Onam fair etc.
- Rates are based on Hotels Subject to Availability at the time of making Reservation. In case of unavailability in mentioned hotels, alternate accommodation will be arranged in a similar category hotel.
- Rates are subject to change if there is any Fair & Festival, Major conference, events in travel destination Early check in / late checks out is subject to availability of rooms.
- Cancellation charges would be as per the company policy.
- Vehicle confirmed will be as per Itinerary and not at disposal. AC will work only in the plains and will be switched off during hill drives.
- All sightseeing mentioned are subject to weather conditions, political conditions & traffic conditions in the destination.
- Any sightseeing missed due to natural calamities / weather conditions is non-refundable.
- All entrances fees will be on direct payment basis as per Itinerary
- It is not advisable to travel in night, if necessary supplement charge applicable
- Need 50% payment of the package cost, 15 days prior to departure date
- Need 100% payment of the package cost, 7 days prior to departure date
- 5% of full tour cost – 30 days prior to arrival
- 25% of full tour cost – 15 days prior to arrival
- 50% of full tour cost – between 10 days prior to tour.
- 75% of full tour cost – between 07 & 10 days prior to tour 100% – within 5 days prior to tour.