- Eravikulam National Park Munnar Packages, Munnar Sightseeing
- Kolukkumalai highest organic tea plantation in the world
- Mattupetty Dam
- Munnar packages
Munnar and Thekkady These packages are specially Etavelfly designed for travelers who want to take a break from their monotonous daily routines and rest in the arms of nature. Therefore, these packages incorporate a detailed itinerary that allows travelers to explore the benefits of the Munnar mountain station, the tourist paradise of Thekkady and the abundant beauty of the ‘Country of God’.
The beauty of this exotic flower can impress anyone and, therefore, is the reason why people gather to see it. Even more fascinating is the fact that one has to wait a long time to give the vision to this wonder. The flower of Neelakurinji has a flowering cycle of 12 years and that makes people more eager to see it. In case you are planning a trip to Kerala in 2018, then seeing this flower has to be the top priority in your ‘activities to do in Munnar
With a two-night stay in quaint Munnar and a night in the wild Thekkady, explore the abundant treasures of nature. This hypnotic vacation package in Kerala promises to give you a refreshing break from your mundane life in the city. The itinerary of the trip to Kerala gives you the opportunity to explore the main attractions of Munnar and the Thekkady desert. The unspoken beauty of nature adds to the incredible experience of visiting Periyar Wildlife Sanctuary. Choose this 4-day Thekkady Munnar Kerala tour package at Etravelfly and enjoy a fascinating weekend break.
Etravelfly Short Itinerary
Welcome to Kerala
Explore Eravikulam National Park
kolukkumalai sunrise to thekkady
Day 1: Welcome to Cochin
Upon arrival at the Cochin airport, you will be escorted to the beautiful Munnar mountain station, according to the itinerary of the first day of your Kerala tour package. Marvel at the vast expanses of tea plantations, century-old bungalows, lazy waterfalls and rolling hills!
On the way, visit the spice plantations and take some photos of the effusive Valara and Cheeyappara Falls. Upon arrival in Munnar, check-in at the hotel. Enjoy the rest of the day at leisure immersing yourself in the serene atmosphere and the tranquil beauty that surrounds it. A delicious dinner and a comfortable night’s accommodation at the hotel awaits you.
Wake up to a hearty breakfast in the morning before embarking on a day trip to Munnar. explore the famous Rajamalai National Park (Eravikulam) and marvel at the ingenuity of the Tea Museum. Enjoy a boat ride on Lake Mattupetty, hear your voice reverberate at Echo Point, get lost in the greenery of Nursery Garden, take lots of selfies at Photo Point,
Finish day 2 of your Kerala package 3 nights 4 days with a delicious dinner and a comfortable stay at the hotel.
Day 3: Munnar to Thekkady
Relax with a hearty breakfast, before being transferred to the lush desert of Thekkady. Upon arrival, check-in at the hotel and rest for a while.
Later, get ready to visit some of Thekkady’s most famous attractions, including Periyar Wildlife Sanctuary, as part of your weekend travel itinerary in Kerala. The day ends with a delicious dinner and a night at the hotel.
Day 4: departure day
After a delicious breakfast, visit the hotel and prepare to be escorted to Cochin, to take your train or bus back home, with a lot of unforgettable memories of a hypnotic visit to Kerala.
- Rates are not valid for peak Festive season i.e. New Year, Christmas, Onam fair etc.
- Rates are based on Hotels Subject to Availability at the time of making Reservation. In case of unavailability in mentioned hotels, alternate accommodation will be arranged in a similar category hotel.
- Rates are subject to change if there is any Fair & Festival, Major conference, events in travel destination Early check in / late checks out is subject to availability of rooms.
- Cancellation charges would be as per the company policy.
- Vehicle confirmed will be as per Itinerary and not at disposal. AC will work only in the plains and will be switched off during hill drives.
- All sightseeing mentioned are subject to weather conditions, political conditions & traffic conditions in the destination.
- Any sightseeing missed due to natural calamities / weather conditions is non-refundable.
- All entrances fees will be on direct payment basis as per Itinerary
- It is not advisable to travel in night, if necessary supplement charge applicable
- Need 50% payment of the package cost, 15 days prior to departure date
- Need 100% payment of the package cost, 7 days prior to departure date
- 5% of full tour cost – 30 days prior to arrival
- 25% of full tour cost – 15 days prior to arrival
- 50% of full tour cost – between 10 days prior to tour.
- 75% of full tour cost – between 07 & 10 days prior to tour 100% – within 5 days prior to tour.