Munnar packeges munnar is one of the most popular tourist destinations in southern India, with large expanses of tea plantations, extensive forests and a variety of flora and fauna. Your tour of Munnar includes visits to places like Valara, Cheeyappara waterfalls, Karadippara point of view, Eravikulam National Park, Tea Museum, Mattupetty Dam, Kundala and Echo Point.
The jewel of Athirapally in South India invites you to explore its fascinating landscapes, waterfalls, lush green mountains and get close to nature while traveling beyond the wonders of the city. Choose from a variety of Athirapally tour packages to explore the natural benefits of the city in an organized and economical way.
These packages organize visits to some of the most famous places to visit in Athirapally, such as the Athirapally waterfalls, the Vazhachal waterfalls, the Vazhachal forest gardens and the Thumpurmuzhi gardens.The tour packages of Athirapally also include a tour of some popular neighboring cities such as Athirapally waterfalls Vazhachal falls to Munnar ,Neelakurinji Flower Blooming.
Etravelfly Short Itinerary
|Day 1 |
Welcome to Kerala / Cochin
|Day 2 |
Athirapally waterfalls / Vazhachal falls to Munnar
|Day 3 |
Explore Eravikulam National Park
kolukkumalai sunrise and Departure from Munnar
Day – 1 : Welcome to Kerala / Athirapally waterfalls
When you arrive in Cochin, you will drive to Athirapally. Athirapally is known for its waterfalls, therefore, the place you will visit the first day of your touristic package of Athirapally are the waterfalls of Vazhachal. The Vazhachal waterfall is one of the main attractions of Athirapally and is a picturesque place that offers a spectacular view of mountains, forests and water. Later, you will travel back to Cochin to spend the night at the hotel.
Day – 1 : Cochin to Munnar
The Next day of your Kerala agenda starts with a munnar packge down twisting streets to the delightful Munnar mountain station.Your holiday in the charming Munnar begins with a Cochin transfer. Enjoy the picturesque mountain station as you drive along zigzag roads surrounded by lush green hills. On the way, visit the beautiful waterfalls of Cheeyappara, Valara and Attukadu and the spice plantations, as part of your 4-day tour package itinerary in Kerala. Upon arrival, check-in at the hotel and relax for a while. Later, enjoy the local views and marvel at the beauty that surrounds you. Mark the end of the first day of the Munnar tour package with a comfortable stay at the hotel.
Day – 3 : Explore Neelakurinji Flower Blooming
Your weekend trip to Munnar is incomplete without exploring the famous attractions of the hill Neelakurinji Flower Blooming the rock-solid green Eravikulam National Park .
Enjoy some lovely moments at Mattupetty Dam, Echo Point, delight in the aromatic planting of spices and witness the unique colors of roses in the Rose Garden. Later, stop at the Photo Point to see memorable photos and visit the Honey Bee Tree, the Tea Museum and the Blossom Park. After having enjoyed the day, return to the hotel to sleep peacefully.
Tip: You can also go for a boat ride on the lake, or enjoy rock climbing, or a trekking expedition
Day – 4 : kolukkumalai sunrise & Time to Depart
Kolukkumalai hills are home to the highest organic tea plantations in the world .About 7130 ft above sea level, Witness the gorgeous beauty of the tea gardens , play of the mist and fog and watch the panoramic views of the rolling hills from the top . Kolukkumalai hills is a must visit for every nature lover.
Say goodbye to Munnar with some beautiful memories of this picturesque mountain town in your heart Pamper yourself with a healthy breakfast and check-out at the Munnar hotel, as part of your Kerala-Munnar vacation package. You will be transferred to the Cochin Airport / train station / bus stop to board your flight / train / bus back home.
- Rates are not valid for peak Festive season i.e. New Year, Christmas, Onam fair etc.
- Rates are based on Hotels Subject to Availability at the time of making Reservation. In case of unavailability in mentioned hotels, alternate accommodation will be arranged in a similar category hotel.
- Rates are subject to change if there is any Fair & Festival, Major conference, events in travel destination Early check in / late checks out is subject to availability of rooms.
- Cancellation charges would be as per the company policy.
- Vehicle confirmed will be as per Itinerary and not at disposal. AC will work only in the plains and will be switched off during hill drives.
- All sightseeing mentioned are subject to weather conditions, political conditions & traffic conditions in the destination.
- Any sightseeing missed due to natural calamities / weather conditions is non-refundable.
- All entrances fees will be on direct payment basis as per Itinerary
- It is not advisable to travel in night, if necessary supplement charge applicable
- Need 50% payment of the package cost, 15 days prior to departure date
- Need 100% payment of the package cost, 7 days prior to departure date
- 5% of full tour cost – 30 days prior to arrival
- 25% of full tour cost – 15 days prior to arrival
- 50% of full tour cost – between 10 days prior to tour.
- 75% of full tour cost – between 07 & 10 days prior to tour 100% – within 5 days prior to tour.