Bangkok And Pattaya Package also gives you time to relax on very comfortable stays and enchanting beaches. Adding a hassle-free transfer to your rejuvenating vacation can be tailored to add to Pattaya’s top attractions. Such attractions include Nong Nooch Village, best known for its theme parks and elephant exhibitions. Just a short distance from Pattaya’s golden beaches and water sports such as snorkeling and diving, Koh Larn Coral Island is the time to book a family package to Thailand.
Trip Starting Point
Mode of Travel
Begin an amazing journey with our Bangkok tour packages from india as soon as you arrive at Bangkok airport. Let our local representatives transfer you to Pattaya The road along the coast offers splendid views
After a delicious breakfast, take the speedboat to coral island. Enjoy water sports such as snorkeling and diving, or relax on the golden beaches. Later, return to the hotel for overnight stay.
After a delicious breakfast, get ready for some adventure in Safari World, where you can enjoy Safari Park and the sea. Enjoy a dolphin show where these friendly mammals interact with visitors and entertain them with lovely antiques. Also enjoy watching Orangutanese Frolic, Sea Lion Show, Bengal Tigers and Crocodiles in their natural element
As per the Thailand itinerary, the last day begins with breakfast. After breakfast, you will be transferred to the airport for your return home. As your 3-night 4-day trip to Thailand culminates, get back home.
Inclusion / Exclusion
- Meal Plan As Per Itinerary Breakfast
- Coral Island Tour With Indian Lunch And Speed Boa
- 3 * Star Accommodation In Pattaya
- 3 * Star Accommodation In Bangkok
- Bangkok City Tour And Buddha Temple Tour
- Gems Gallery
- Pick Up And Drop From Airports
- Toll Taxes & Service charges
- All Transportation on private base
- Any meals other than those specified in ‘Inclusions’
- Expenses of personal nature such as tips, telephone calls, laundry, liquor etc.
- Guide & Entrance fees during sightseeing
- Visa on Arrival at Thailand
- Water sports at Coral Island
- Any additional expenses incurred due to any flight delay or cancellation, weather conditions, political closures, technical faults, etc.
- The tour cost does not include any Travel Insurance Premium, but we strongly recommend Travel Insurance.