Pattaya And Bangkok Package from Bangalore will let you reach your destination from the ease of your own. By giving you the opportunity to travel directly from your own city, Pattaya is one of Thailand’s largest cities. It is located on the Gulf coast and is quite famous for the surrounding islands. Enjoy all the adventurous outdoor activities. Snorkeling, windsurfing, paragliding, skiing, jet skiing, windsurfing and many other great activities are available at Pattaya. Don’t waste your time thinking too much and book this Pattaya tour package in Bangalore now.
Trip Starting Point
Mode of Travel
Begin an amazing journey with our Bangkok tour packages from india as soon as you arrive at Bangkok airport. Let our local representatives transfer you to Pattaya The road along the coast offers splendid views
After a delicious breakfast, take the speedboat to coral island. Enjoy water sports such as snorkeling and diving, or relax on the golden beaches. Later, return to the hotel for overnight stay.
After breakfast at the checkout from the hotel you will go to Bangkok today. Upon arrival check in and fresh up , Now visit Wat Traimit – Temple of the Golden Buddha and Wat Pho – the Reclining Buddha Temple.
In the evenings, enjoy leisure activities and shopping. The city is also home to the most spectacular spas and colorful nightlife where you can party. After a wonderful day, return to the hotel to stay
As per the Thailand itinerary, the last day begins with breakfast. After breakfast, you will be transferred to the airport for your return home. As your 3-night 4-day trip to Thailand culminates, get back home.
Inclusion / Exclusion
- Meal Plan As Per Itinerary Breakfast
- Coral Island Tour With Indian Lunch And Speed Boa
- 3 * Star Accommodation In Pattaya
- 3 * Star Accommodation In Bangkok
- Bangkok City Tour And Buddha Temple Tour
- Gems Gallery
- Pick Up And Drop From Airports
- Toll Taxes & Service charges
- All Transportation on private base
- Any meals other than those specified in ‘Inclusions’
- Expenses of personal nature such as tips, telephone calls, laundry, liquor etc.
- Guide & Entrance fees during sightseeing
- Visa on Arrival at Thailand
- Water sports at Coral Island
- Any additional expenses incurred due to any flight delay or cancellation, weather conditions, political closures, technical faults, etc.
- The tour cost does not include any Travel Insurance Premium, but we strongly recommend Travel Insurance.