Thailand Package from Bangkok and Pattaya Package from India and headed for a great holiday on Thailand’s Gulf Coast. Thailand spoils visitors with a choice of attractions. Jomtien Beach, Nong Nooch Village, South Pattaya Pedestrian Street, Ripley’s Believe It or Not, Underwater World and Khao Kheow Open Zoo are the best vacation destinations for vacationers in these attractions. Tourists can also enjoy remote islands and beaches, watch cultural programs, engage in various adventure and water sports activities and enjoy the nightlife
Bangkok And Pattaya Package
Trip Starting Point
Mode of Travel
DAY 01 WELCOME TO BANGKOK
Begin an amazing journey with our Bangkok tour packages from india as soon as you arrive at Bangkok airport. Let our local representatives transfer you to Pattaya The road along the coast offers splendid views
SRIRACHA TIGER ZOO
FLOATING MARKET PATTAYA
pattaya walking street nightlife
Day 2 :- Pattaya Coral Island Tour And Alcazar Show
After a delicious breakfast, take the speedboat to coral island. Enjoy water sports such as snorkeling and diving, or relax on the golden beaches. Later, return to the hotel for overnight stay.
Coral Island Tour
Day 3 :- pattaya Nong Nooch Village and nightlife
The third day of your Thailand Package begins with a hearty breakfast at the hotel, followed by a sprawling 500- acre botanical garden at Nong Nooch Village. The garden has a lake, orchid nurseries and waterfalls Rest of the evening can be spent around in the city, shopping and exploring the surroundings. Later in the evening, you will be transferred to the hotel for overnight stay.
nong nooch village and sightseeing
Nong Nooch Botanical Garden Pattaya is the largest botanical garden in Southeast Asia. The extensive gardens cover an area of approximately 200 hectares, originally intended for use as a plantation for growing local fruit view more
DAY 04 Bangkok Arrival City Tour And Sightseeing
After breakfast at the checkout from the hotel you will go to Bangkok today. Upon arrival check in and fresh up , Now visit Wat Traimit – Temple of the Golden Buddha and Wat Pho – the Reclining Buddha Temple.
In the evenings, enjoy leisure activities and shopping. The city is also home to the most spectacular spas and colorful nightlife where you can party. After a wonderful day, return to the hotel to stay
Bangkok Buddha Temple Tour
bangkok walking street nightlife
ASIATIQUE THE RIVERFRONT
Chao Phraya River
Day 5 Bangkok: Leisure Time and Departure
As per the Thailand itinerary, the last day begins with breakfast. After breakfast, you will be transferred to the airport for your return home. As your 4-night 5-day trip to Thailand culminates, get back home.
Inclusion / Exclusion
- Meal Plan As Per Itinerary Breakfast
- Coral Island Tour With Indian Lunch And Speed Boa
- 3 * Star Accommodation In Pattaya
- 3 * Star Accommodation In Bangkok
- Bangkok City Tour And Buddha Temple Tour
- Gems Gallery
- Pick Up And Drop From Airports
- Toll Taxes & Service charges
- All Transportation on private base
- Any meals other than those specified in ‘Inclusions’
- Expenses of personal nature such as tips, telephone calls, laundry, liquor etc.
- Guide & Entrance fees during sightseeing
- Visa on Arrival at Thailand
- Water sports at Coral Island
- Any additional expenses incurred due to any flight delay or cancellation, weather conditions, political closures, technical faults, etc.
- The tour cost does not include any Travel Insurance Premium, but we strongly recommend Travel Insurance.
There are no reviews yet.
Leave a Review