Welcome to God’s own country as part of your Etravelfly kerala package as you arrive in kochi, you’ll be received by a representative at the cochin airport/railway station and drive to munnar hill station. On the way, visit cheyyara waterfalls, valara waterfalls, attukadu waterfalls, and spice plantations before reaching munnar the day ends with a relaxed overnight stay at the hotel in munnar
After a refreshing breakfast, get set to enjoy a full day sightseeing tour of munnar,which includes mattupetty dam, phot point, echo point, rose gardens, photo point, honey bee tree, shooting point munnar, kundale dam, yellapatty and top station. Activities include boating in the lake, rock climbing, and trekking (optional) day 2 of your etravelfly kerala package ends with a delicious dinner and a comfortable overnight stay at the hotel
Kerala tour packages takes you to witness the stunning natural beauty of munnar which includes eravikulam national park,green valley, lakkam waterfalls,munnar tea museum,and munnar sandalwood forest day 3 of your etravelfly kerala package ends with a ultimate the day off with a lovely banquet and an overnight stay at the hotel
After a refreshing breakfast, get set to enjoy a full day sightseeing tour of munnar,which includes misty mountain devikulam,lock hart tea factory, shooting point / green valley,gap road view point, power house waterfalls, kolukkumalai the trip with a jeep safari to kolukkumalai relax and enjoy a comfortable overnight stay in hotel, marking an end to day 4 of your kerala tour packages
After a delicious breakfast, check out from the hotel and drive to thekkady a heaven for nature and wildlife adventurers visit the periyar wildlife sanctuary. You’ll see wildlife – elephant, wild boar, deer and, among other things, the great indian tiger – nearby. Other activities include boat trip on the lake in the evening, wilderness experience, kerala martial arts performance viewing, kathakali performance, elephant excursion, jeep safari, nature excursion, jungle patrolling, bamboo rafting, hiking and ayurvedic massage. You can also visit kumily village and buy gifts for your friends and family spend the night in thekkady
Kerala tour packages are incomplete without staying in houseboats in Alleppey. The eastern part of Venice is one of the most popular destinations in India. Enjoy authentic Kerala food and Alleppey backwater at Houseboat. On the way you can enjoy the beautiful villages, paddy fields, small churches, temples and the everyday life of the villagers.Enjoy a day of leisurely cruising slowly along the tranquil waters of Alleppey to breathtaking beauty.Delicious dinner and comfortable overnight stay in the houseboat
Kovalam, the next destination according to your kerala itinerary one of the most spectacular beach destinations in god’s own country, this is the place to play with the warm sands and enjoy the spectacular waves of the arabian sea! When you arrive in kovalam, visit kovalam beach and enjoy activities such as sunbathing, swimming, herbal body massage and many more. Cultural programs and a catamaran cruise the following day, visiting the lighthouse beach, hawa beach and samudra beach, capturing selfies with a stunning sunset in the background and as the evening walks in, you will be checked-in into a beach resort for your overnight stay.
Kanyakumari is a popular tourist destination in india, widely known for its spectacular sunrises and sunsets and the rich picturesque beauty of kanyakumari, famous for its breathtaking sunrise. Check into the hotel and relax. Some of kanyakumari’s popular attractions include vivekananda rock, vivekanandapuram, thiruvalluvar statue, church of the virgin mary of ransom, padmanabhuram palace, kamarajar mani mantapa monument and various beaches within close proximity to the city. Return to hotel for night
Have your breakfast and then check out from the hotel. You’ll be transferred to airport/railway station as it’s time to say goodbye to kerala back home, with loads of remarkable memories of a mesmerizing etravelfly kerala package.
Inclusion / Exclusion
Package Cost Includes
- Accommodation at designated hotels as per itinerary at one double sharing room for 02 pax & 02 rooms for 04 pax, for extra person extra mattress (Additional Cost) will be provided.
- Free Breakfast plan in Hotels / Alleppey All meals in Houseboat.
- All the rooms provided in the package is standard category & upgrade will cost extra
- Airport / Railway Station Transfers
- In Deluxe Houseboat, A/c will be available (Bedroom) from 9.00 pm to 6.00 am only. Cruise timing will be 1.00 pm to 5.00 pm & 6.00 am to 9.00 am.
- All transfers and sightseeing as per attached itinerary
- Package cost includes Driver allowance, Parking, Fuel charges, interstate permits if any & toll tax.
- All currently applicable hotel taxes
Package Cost Excludes:
- Any meals other than those specified.
- Early check-in & late check-out charges, if any
- Anything not mentioned in inclusions
- Entry fee charges
- Portage Charges & Driver tips
- Cancellation within 10 days prior to arrival dates no retention charge.
- Cancellation within 05 days of arrival date: 50% of the package/applied rate as retention.
- Cancellation within 02 days of arrival date or non utilization of room: 100% package/applied rate as retention.