- chinnar wildlife sanctuary Munnar Packages,Munnar Sightseeing
- Eravikulam National Park Munnar Packages, Munnar Sightseeing
- Kolukkumalai highest organic tea plantation in the world
- Lakkam Waterfalls Munnar Packages, Munnar Sightseeing
- Mattupetty Dam
- Munnar packages
Munnar packages Discover the calm and stunning state of Kerala with the exclusive 5 Nights & 6 Days Kerala family tour package. It is full of fun activities and exotic sightseeing experiences perfect for a family trip.
The itinerary has been carefully designed by a team of experienced professionals. You will be cheerfully welcomed on the Cochi international airport or railway station by our team. A leisure drive amidst jaw-dropping tea gardens would take you to Munnar. Stoppages at Valara and Cheeyappara waterfalls will add glory to your journey of Kerala family tour package
After reaching Munnar, you will be checked-in the hotel. You can discover the nearby areas and spend your time relaxing as the night sets in.The second day of the 5 nights, 6 days Kerala tour package is devoted to sightseeing. We will visit charming locations like Pothamedu, Mattupetty and Kundala Dam, Echo Point, Eravikulam National Park and Tea Museum. You can relish the lake in tea museum by hiring a boat. We will also take you to the local markets of Munnar which have some exclusive things to buy.
The next day will begin early with a trip to Thekkady- a home to Periyar National Park. A jungle safari will subject you to an enthralling adventure. The third day of your Kerala family trip ends with a comfortable night at the hotel.
The fourth day begins with healthy breakfast and a journey towards Alleppey. After reaching, you will be checked-in to the exciting houseboat which is the most special part of Kerala 5 nights 6 days package. Lunch will be served after which we will discover the backwaters of Alleppey through a series of unique lagoons, canals, and lakes.
The fifth day starts with a wholesome breakfast surrounded by mighty waves on the houseboat. You will be then taken back to Cochin by road. After reaching Cochin, you will be checked-in the hotel for you to relax. You can enjoy the amazing city by visiting Marine Drive, the Jewish Synagogue, St.Francis Church and the Dutch Palace. Enjoy your overnight stay at the hotel.You can board respective train/flight on the last day after bidding goodbye.
Munnar packages Short Itinerary
Welcome to Kerala
Explore Neelakurinji Flower Blooming
kolukkumalai sunrise to thekkady
Thekkady to Alleppey Backwaters
Departure from Alleppey
Day – 1 : Welcome to Kerala, transfer to Munnar
Welcome to the land of charismatic beauty. Your tour of Kerala starts here!
Upon arrival at Cochin airport, you will be greeted and transferred to the first destination of your trip to Kerala, the beautiful Munnar mountain station. On the way, visit the spice plantations and the Valara and Cheeyappara waterfalls.
Upon arrival in Munnar, check-in at the hotel. You have the rest of the day to spend your free time. Relax for a couple of hours or explore the local markets in search of memories. The first day of your Kerala tour package ends with a comfortable stay at the hotel.
Day – 2 : Explore Neelakurinji Flower Blooming
Your weekend trip to Munnar is incomplete without exploring the famous attractions of the hill Neelakurinji Flower Blooming the rock-solid green Eravikulam National Park .
Enjoy some lovely moments at Mattupetty Dam, Echo Point, delight in the aromatic planting of spices and witness the unique colors of roses in the Rose Garden. Later, stop at the Photo Point to see memorable photos and visit the Honey Bee Tree, the Tea Museum and the Blossom Park. After having enjoyed the day, return to the hotel to sleep peacefully.
Tip: You can also go for a boat ride on the lake, or enjoy rock climbing, or a trekking expedition
Day – 3 : kolukkumalai sunrise & Thekkady
The beauty of Thekkady granted naturally awaits you on the third day of your travel plan in Kerala
After a hearty breakfast, start a scenic journey through foggy mountains, spice plantations and open meadows with spectacular waterfalls to the next destination in your tour package to Kerala – Thekkady.
Upon arrival, register at the hotel, relax and relax for a while. Later, leave to enjoy a wild safari in Kerala at Periyar Tiger Reserve. Day 3 of your Kerala itinerary comes to an end. Enjoy a night at the hotel in Thekkady.
Day – 4 : Thekkady to Alleppey Houseboat
Kerala vacation begins with a delicious breakfast at the hotel. Later, leave for the charming little town of Alleppey on the shores of Lake Vembanad. This is the last destination of your Kerala itinerary. It is a land known for its serene backwaters, swinging palm trees and floating houseboats.
Upon arrival, check into your Kerala houseboat and have a hearty lunch while navigating an intricate network of canals. Prepare for a lovely dinner and spend the night in the houseboat.
Day – 5 : Departure from Alleppey
A memorable trip to Kerala comes to an end with a transfer to the port city of Cochin.
After a delicious breakfast, disembark from the houseboat and say goodbye to this serene land, ending your Kerala tour package. You will be transferred to the Cochin airport station for your trip back home.
- Rates are not valid for peak Festive season i.e. New Year, Christmas, Onam fair etc.
- Rates are based on Hotels Subject to Availability at the time of making Reservation. In case of unavailability in mentioned hotels, alternate accommodation will be arranged in a similar category hotel.
- Rates are subject to change if there is any Fair & Festival, Major conference, events in travel destination Early check in / late checks out is subject to availability of rooms.
- Cancellation charges would be as per the company policy.
- Vehicle confirmed will be as per Itinerary and not at disposal. AC will work only in the plains and will be switched off during hill drives.
- All sightseeing mentioned are subject to weather conditions, political conditions & traffic conditions in the destination.
- Any sightseeing missed due to natural calamities / weather conditions is non-refundable.
- All entrances fees will be on direct payment basis as per Itinerary
- It is not advisable to travel in night, if necessary supplement charge applicable
- Need 50% payment of the package cost, 15 days prior to departure date
- Need 100% payment of the package cost, 7 days prior to departure date
- 5% of full tour cost – 30 days prior to arrival
- 25% of full tour cost – 15 days prior to arrival
- 50% of full tour cost – between 10 days prior to tour.
- 75% of full tour cost – between 07 & 10 days prior to tour 100% – within 5 days prior to tour.