|Haridwar to Deoriyatal via Sari Village
|Deoriyatal Campsite to Tungnath-Chandrashilla
|Chopta Campsite to Haridwar
The trekkers will be picked up from Haridwar 7.00 AM from where the journey will beginA 233 km road ride to Sari Village followed by a trek of 2.5 Kms from our campsite at Deoriyatal. Drive across the cities of Rishikesh, Devprayag and Rudraprayag travelling along side the River Ganga experiencing some best of the views during the travel.
Breakfast and lunch during the travel will be provided in the road side ins which needs to be paid by individual
2.5 Km Trek to Deoriyatal Camp site. It takes around one and a half hour to reach Deoriyatal Arrival at the campsite followed by evening refreshments and introduction session with the trek leader
Dinner and rest at the campsite.
- Breakfast at @ Sari Village
- 16 Km Drive to Chopta· 5 km ascend trek to Tungnath temple on a maintained trail of easy to moderate grade.
- Rest at the Tungnath temple followed by a moderate trek of 1.5 km to Chandrashilla Peak from the temple.
- Packed lunch at the Chandrashilla peak and excursion back to campsite descending 6 km.
- Evening snacks and dinner at the campsite followed by rest in the camp
A ride back from the Chopta road head to Haridwar is scheduled for day 3. After this 7 hour journey full of mellow reminisces of the hills, you will be reaching Haridwar in the evening. An overnight journey to Delhi will hopefully work out best.