- Kolukkumalai highest organic tea plantation in the world
- Mattupetty Dam
- Munnar packages
Munnar Packeges Kerala is calling you this vacation Spend your time in Munnar this season Neelakurinji a beautiful little mauve flower of the Nilgiris, blooms only once every twelve years. A mesmerizing shade of blue, this rare and beautiful flower is a sight to behold for all Nature lovers. Seen individually, a Neelakurinji flower is an ordinary looking one with no fragrance or medicinal properties. However, when thousands of them bloom en masse and cover the Shola grasslands of Western Ghats at an altitude of about 1500 metres, the sight is a once-in-a-lifetime spectacle to watch out for. In fact, the Nilgiris are called the Blue Mountains owing to the flowering of this rare beauty.Munnar Neelakurinji,kolukkumalai Sunrise,Thekkady,Alleppey house boat,kerala Tour Packege
You will find a great countryside environment within the city. Munnar has many places for you to offer. The Eravikulam National Park is one of the main tourist attractions that you will visit in this tourist package of Munnar. Here you can find the endangered species of Nilgiri Tahr. You will find yourself on a road trip on a road that leads to Atukkad Falls from Kochi.
This road is exciting and provides a picturesque view. Visit Photo Point, a small place full of forests and a small stream. Mattupetty Dam, this popular place for picnic activities such as boating and horseback riding and is a great place to spend the day. You can take the speedboat ride here, which is fantastic.
You can also visit the Indo-Swiss Mattupetti farm, according to this tourist itinerary of Munnar for 4 days. The cool climate and the abundance of forage made it the ideal place for the Indo-Swiss dairy farm. Echo Point is a small lake in the middle of rolling hills. Every strong call made from a place on the embankment of the lake is returned multiple by the echo of the surrounding hills. Go to this place to listen to your voice echo back to you.
Etravelfly Short Itinerary
Welcome to Kerala
Explore Eravikulam National Park
kolukkumalai sunrise to thekkady
Thekkady to Alleppey Backwaters
Departure from Alleppey
Day – 1 : Welcome to Kerala, transfer to Munnar
Welcome to the land of charismatic beauty. Your tour of Kerala starts here!
Upon arrival at Cochin airport, you will be greeted and transferred to the first destination of your trip to Kerala, the beautiful Munnar mountain station. On the way, visit the spice plantations and the Valara and Cheeyappara waterfalls.
Upon arrival in Munnar, check-in at the hotel. You have the rest of the day to spend your free time. Relax for a couple of hours or explore the local markets in search of memories. The first day of your Kerala tour package ends with a comfortable stay at the hotel.
Day – 2 : Explore Neelakurinji Flower Blooming
Your weekend trip to Munnar is incomplete without exploring the famous attractions of the hill Neelakurinji Flower Blooming the rock-solid green Eravikulam National Park .
Enjoy some lovely moments at Mattupetty Dam, Echo Point, delight in the aromatic planting of spices and witness the unique colors of roses in the Rose Garden. Later, stop at the Photo Point to see memorable photos and visit the Honey Bee Tree, the Tea Museum and the Blossom Park. After having enjoyed the day, return to the hotel to sleep peacefully.
Tip: You can also go for a boat ride on the lake, or enjoy rock climbing, or a trekking expedition
Day – 3 : kolukkumalai sunrise & Thekkady
The beauty of Thekkady granted naturally awaits you on the third day of your travel plan in Kerala
After a hearty breakfast, start a scenic journey through foggy mountains, spice plantations and open meadows with spectacular waterfalls to the next destination in your tour package to Kerala – Thekkady.
Upon arrival, register at the hotel, relax and relax for a while. Later, leave to enjoy a wild safari in Kerala at Periyar Tiger Reserve. Day 3 of your Kerala itinerary comes to an end. Enjoy a night at the hotel in Thekkady.
Day – 4 : Thekkady to Alleppey Houseboat
Kerala vacation begins with a delicious breakfast at the hotel. Later, leave for the charming little town of Alleppey on the shores of Lake Vembanad. This is the last destination of your Kerala itinerary. It is a land known for its serene backwaters, swinging palm trees and floating houseboats.
Upon arrival, check into your Kerala houseboat and have a hearty lunch while navigating an intricate network of canals. Prepare for a lovely dinner and spend the night in the houseboat.
Day – 5 : Departure from Alleppey
A memorable trip to Kerala comes to an end with a transfer to the port city of Cochin.
After a delicious breakfast, disembark from the houseboat and say goodbye to this serene land, ending your Kerala tour package. You will be transferred to the Cochin airport station for your trip back home.
- Rates are not valid for peak Festive season i.e. New Year, Christmas, Onam fair etc.
- Rates are based on Hotels Subject to Availability at the time of making Reservation. In case of unavailability in mentioned hotels, alternate accommodation will be arranged in a similar category hotel.
- Rates are subject to change if there is any Fair & Festival, Major conference, events in travel destination Early check in / late checks out is subject to availability of rooms.
- Cancellation charges would be as per the company policy.
- Vehicle confirmed will be as per Itinerary and not at disposal. AC will work only in the plains and will be switched off during hill drives.
- All sightseeing mentioned are subject to weather conditions, political conditions & traffic conditions in the destination.
- Any sightseeing missed due to natural calamities / weather conditions is non-refundable.
- All entrances fees will be on direct payment basis as per Itinerary
- It is not advisable to travel in night, if necessary supplement charge applicable
- Need 50% payment of the package cost, 15 days prior to departure date
- Need 100% payment of the package cost, 7 days prior to departure date
- 5% of full tour cost – 30 days prior to arrival
- 25% of full tour cost – 15 days prior to arrival
- 50% of full tour cost – between 10 days prior to tour.
- 75% of full tour cost – between 07 & 10 days prior to tour 100% – within 5 days prior to tour.